For universities and private or public employees...
Andromede Oceanology provides on one or several days a program combining dives (iniation, training, or exploration for certified divers), courses and outdoor participation (data acquistion...)
On the request of educational, public or private institutions or any group, we implement units of courses including marine investigation technologies. These courses will be based on real cases, alternating practice and theory.
Based on demand, the following themes can be detailed :
* Knowledge of the mediterranean marine environment (marine specificities and presentation of mediterranean ecological communities, local species and invasive species...);
* Discover and use new biocoenosises investigation tools : implementation of oceanographic systems, biocoenosises mapping (GIS)...;
* Scuba diving inventoring (fauna and flora) and ecological communities monitoring : methods for monitoring the health of the Posidonia meadows, the corraligenous; ichthyological counting methods ;
* Physico-chemical environment characterization ;
* Other possible topics: sawage water-treatment plants monitoring, water quality monitoring, local currents, offshore wind farms, artificial reefs (history, regulatory, scientific monitoring)...
Contact us for more information.