At the request of training organisations or other official groups, we arrange training courses for management staff in the public or private sector who need to familiarise themselves with marine environment exploration methods.
These courses take place in the field using real-life situations and alternate between practice and theory.
- Knowledge of the Mediterranean marine environment
- Nature inventory methods in deep-sea dives (flora and fauna)
- Use of oceanography systems (side-scan sonar, multibeam echosounder)
- GIS nature mapping
- Artificial reefs: history, legislation, scientific monitoring
- Development of standards and monitoring methods for the quality of the marine environment in a development project (e.g. setting up a biology stage in a STEP)